Speak with a Lawyer

Home » Help & Support » Speak with a Lawyer

Legal Advice

You can speak to Class Counsel if you have legal questions about the settlement or need help making a claim, at no cost.   

Class Counsel in this case are McCarthy Tétrault LLP and Olthuis Kleer Townshend LLP. You can contact them at: 


Claims Process

If you need help understanding the claims process and the Claim Form, contact the Administrator at: